- Why did the cheese wheel smile?
– It was going to be a Gouda Brie day.
- What did one cheese yell at another?
– Leave me Provolone.
- What did the frustrated cheese say?
– I’m Feta up!
- What did I do with my cheese handkerchief?
– Bleu my nose.
- Which is the smartest cheese?
– Cheez Whiz.
- What did the store manager yell at the cheese thief?
– That’s Nacho cheese.
- What do you get when you mix a dinosaur with cheese?
- What hotel does cheese stay at on vacation?
– The Stilton.
- Why did the cheese cry?
– It was having a meltdown.
- What did the cheddar say to the ghost?
– I’m lac-ghost intolerant.
- What did Cheddar say to his date at the dance?
– You look sharp.
- When do cooks smother a burrito in cheese?
– In a best Queso scenario.
- What do you get when you mix cheese with a goblin?
– Muenster cheese.
- What do you call a grilled cheese that’s all up in your face?
– Too-close-for-comfort food.
- What is the favorite cheese of basketball players?
– Swish cheese.
- A tornado ruined a French cheese factory. All that was left was de-Brie.
- I have an addiction to Cheddar cheese, but it’s only mild.
- What cheese surrounds a castle?
- Why did the Greek woman stop eating so much cheese?
– She was getting Feta and Feta.
- Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded?
– De-brie was everywhere.
- What do you get when you mix a Smurf with a cow?
– Bleu cheese.
- What kind of cheese do rodents like best?
- Which is the most religious cheese?
– Swiss, because it’s holey.
- Why did the dairy farmer go on a diet?
– He wanted to Cheddar a few pounds.
- What does a lady do with a cheesy credit card in the mall?
– Go on a shopping Brie.
- What did the policeman say to the cheese thief?
– You’ve been up to no Gouda!
- What was the stage name of the singing cheese?
– Ricky Ricotta.
- What kind of cheese is made backward?
- How did the cheese start his story?
- How do cheeses quote Shakespeare?
– To Brie or not to Brie.
- Why did the cheese run for president?
– He wanted to make his country grate again.
- What did the cheese write on the get well card?
– Feta better.
- Why did the cheese cross the road. To Feta to the other side.
- Where would you report a bad cheese shop?
– The Feta business bureau.
- What is the best cheese diet?
– Eating curds and weigh.
- When do you ignore what a cheese is saying?
– When it’s too Gouda to be true.
- What is the cheese town’s weather prediction?
– Rain with light Bries.
- Why didn’t the cheese want to get sliced?
– It had grater plans.
- What was the English Cheddar’s favorite TV station?
– The Brie-Brie-C.
- I wanted Cottage Cheese for lunch, so I ordered from the a la curd menu.
- How did the cheese paint his wife?
– He double-Gloucester.
- If a pizza could talk, what would it say?
– Probably lots of cheesy things.
- What did the pasta say to the cheese?
– Grate to meet you!
- Have you heard the new quesadilla joke?
– Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
- What cheese do beavers like?
- What did one cheese say to another?
– I smell something Swiss-picious.
- What do you call an Oriental cheese?
– A Parm-Asian.
- Why do the cheese slices look normal?
– Because everything else on the plate is crackers.
- What did the Gorgonzola cheese say to the Cheddar?
– Looking sharp.
- When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Come and sea 50 dolphin puns that you will flip out over. When we think of dolphins we all dream of