- Why did the cheese wheel smile?
– It was going to be a Gouda Brie day.
- What did one cheese yell at another?
– Leave me Provolone.
- What did the frustrated cheese say?
– I’m Feta up!
- What did I do with my cheese handkerchief?
– Bleu my nose.
- Which is the smartest cheese?
– Cheez Whiz.
- What did the store manager yell at the cheese thief?
– That’s Nacho cheese.
- What do you get when you mix a dinosaur with cheese?
- What hotel does cheese stay at on vacation?
– The Stilton.
- Why did the cheese cry?
– It was having a meltdown.
- What did the cheddar say to the ghost?
– I’m lac-ghost intolerant.
- What did Cheddar say to his date at the dance?
– You look sharp.
- When do cooks smother a burrito in cheese?
– In a best Queso scenario.
- What do you get when you mix cheese with a goblin?
– Muenster cheese.
- What do you call a grilled cheese that’s all up in your face?
– Too-close-for-comfort food.
- What is the favorite cheese of basketball players?
– Swish cheese.
- A tornado ruined a French cheese factory. All that was left was de-Brie.
- I have an addiction to Cheddar cheese, but it’s only mild.
- What cheese surrounds a castle?
- Why did the Greek woman stop eating so much cheese?
– She was getting Feta and Feta.
- Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded?
– De-brie was everywhere.
- What do you get when you mix a Smurf with a cow?
– Bleu cheese.
- What kind of cheese do rodents like best?
- Which is the most religious cheese?
– Swiss, because it’s holey.
- Why did the dairy farmer go on a diet?
– He wanted to Cheddar a few pounds.
- What does a lady do with a cheesy credit card in the mall?
– Go on a shopping Brie.
- What did the policeman say to the cheese thief?
– You’ve been up to no Gouda!
- What was the stage name of the singing cheese?
– Ricky Ricotta.
- What kind of cheese is made backward?
- How did the cheese start his story?
- How do cheeses quote Shakespeare?
– To Brie or not to Brie.
- Why did the cheese run for president?
– He wanted to make his country grate again.
- What did the cheese write on the get well card?
– Feta better.
- Why did the cheese cross the road. To Feta to the other side.
- Where would you report a bad cheese shop?
– The Feta business bureau.
- What is the best cheese diet?
– Eating curds and weigh.
- When do you ignore what a cheese is saying?
– When it’s too Gouda to be true.
- What is the cheese town’s weather prediction?
– Rain with light Bries.
- Why didn’t the cheese want to get sliced?
– It had grater plans.
- What was the English Cheddar’s favorite TV station?
– The Brie-Brie-C.
- I wanted Cottage Cheese for lunch, so I ordered from the a la curd menu.
- How did the cheese paint his wife?
– He double-Gloucester.
- If a pizza could talk, what would it say?
– Probably lots of cheesy things.
- What did the pasta say to the cheese?
– Grate to meet you!
- Have you heard the new quesadilla joke?
– Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
- What cheese do beavers like?
- What did one cheese say to another?
– I smell something Swiss-picious.
- What do you call an Oriental cheese?
– A Parm-Asian.
- Why do the cheese slices look normal?
– Because everything else on the plate is crackers.
- What did the Gorgonzola cheese say to the Cheddar?
– Looking sharp.
- When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
It may be hard to believe, but your baby is officially a teenager. You have survived everything up until now and