Kickback, put your feet up, and check out this collection of foot puns that will keep your little ones amused.
Feet are fascinating yet fun parts of our bodies. For little ones, they are the first ‘toy’ to put in their mouths and become the exhilarating focus of attention when they begin to take their first steps.
They may be the funny appendages at the bottom of our legs, but our humble feet also enable leadership and exploration, allowing us to ‘step into the unknown’ and ‘up to the plate’.
Never forget that Neil Armstrong (the owner of the most famous foot in the world!) put it best when he said, “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
So kick off your shoes and get your kids giggling with these puns about feet and toes.
Ready for more anotomical giggles? Then take a look at our bone puns.
- I never knew my feet could be so funny until I got them tickled.
- Everyone says they love my feetThey are toe-tally shoe-nique.
- What did the barefoot man say after stepping on a Lego? “Ouch! That was a sole crushing experience!”
- What did one angry foot say to the other? Take a hike!
- Did you hear about the foot fight? It all kicked off.
- I empathize with my feet as I’ve walked a mile in their shoes.
- My feet love Kate MossShe puts her best foot forward on the catwalk.
- My feet love toe-curling horror movies.
- The famous foot actor was in a production of HamletI love his line “toe be or not toe be, that is the question”.
- On Grandma’s bucket list is a visit to Peru to see Ma-shoe Pi-shoe.
- What is the name of that amazing foot artist? Michelange-toe.
- What did the bigfoot say to the little foot? You’ve got some big shoes to fill!
- Why don’t ankles ever get invited to parties? They always seem to be left out in the cold.
- Did you know my son is in the army? He is a real foot soldier.
- Usain Bolt’s feet stated after winning the race, I’m always one step ahead of the competition.
- My feet’s favorite film is Footloose“Kick off your Sunday shoes”.
- Why couldn’t the chicken cross the road? Because it always took two steps forward and one step back.
- What did the escalator say to the steps? Let’s take it one step at a time!
- Uncle Tom was the black sheep of the familyWhy? He always put his foot in his mouth.
- How did the shoe tycoon get so rich? He sold his sole to the devil.
- I just went to the store and purchased some new treads, I’m sure they’ll take me places!
- Why did the slipper go to the store? To find a sole-mate!
- The greatest foot band in history was The Feet-les.
- My foot puns will knock your socks off!
- Did you hear the news report about that plane crash? There was one sole survivor?
- Which holiday resort do feet love to go to? Sandals.
- The sandal shop was so successful it was literally walking away with all the money.
- What do you call a sandal who’s always late? A foot-dragger.
- My mother wouldn’t buy the shoes I wantedShe was on a shoe-string budget.
- What’s that animated film voiced by Jack Black’s feet? Kung Shoe Panda.
- What’s a prehistoric foot called? Toe-ranasaurus Rex.
- The cat lost her jobWhy? She kept pussyfooting around.
- Want to get in shape? Hiking is a step in the right direction.
- How did the alien make contact with humans? It made some flip-flop circles.
- What made Nike’s CEO so good? He was a real power walker.
- Upon reaching the south pole Captain Scott said “I’m waling on thin ice.
- The foot Flamenco dancers are great! They really kick u their heels.
- What was the name of that famous foot ballerina? Twinkle Toes.
- My foot loves fries with toe-ma-toe ketchup.
- Why was my left foot angry with my right? Because he walked on by.
- I love Fred Astaire when he sings the song “Dancing Feet to Feet”.
- What ointment do feet use for aches and pains? Deep Feet.
- Shoes love Halloween, especially trick or feet-ing.
- Foot lost his court caseHe didn’t have a leg to stand on.
- My feet decided to leave the Gucci sock storeIt cost an arm and a leg.
- How do you know when your feet are depressed? They start singing “Lonely I’m Toe Lonely”.
- I was going to these foot puns funnier, but it just toe-tally slipped my mind.
- Foot was a saintHe would turn the other feet.
- What did the foot say when it was tickled? He he heel!
- Where do feet go shopping? To the shoe-permarket.