Many parents find themselves wondering if the baby name they’ve chosen is going to be just right for their little one. Within Vedic astrology, parents get a little bit of extra guidance — each sign is thought to have an ideal set of names based on starting letters or letter combinations.
For babies born between March 21st and April 19th, names starting with the prefix Ch-, including Chu names, are among those considered by Vedic archaeology to shape a child’s thoughts and attract positive vibrations. We’ve put together a list of 20+ Hindu baby boy names starting with Chu, plus a little bit of background on the relationship between names and Vedic astrology.
Let’s take a look.
Chu names and Vedic astrology
In Vedic astrology, also called Hindu astrology or Jyotisha, babies who are born between 3/19 and 4/21 fall under the Mesa zodiac sign. Sometimes spelled Mesha, this sign is somewhat of a counterpart to the Western zodiac sign Aries; both signs are represented by a ram, one in a series of similarities between the two traditions which some scholars suggest may point to a shared Hellenic influence.
Mesa or Mesha babies are purported to have traits including an independent nature, a natural spirit of competition, a bold spirit, and great self-confidence. They are thought to pursue their goals with passion and drive while maintaining a sense of idealism.
Other names considered to be positive choices for Mesha babies are those beginning with A and L.
Hindu male baby names
- Chu – Firm, like iron
- Chulu – A little bit
- Chugai – Transcending the universe
- Chuli – A cooking fire
- Chuman – A curious person
- Chunda – Nectar
- Chunky – Healthy and strong
- Chunnu – A nice, sweet, or cute person
- Chunta -Cheating, cheater
- Chunti – Little or small
- Chulbul – One who is mischievous
- Chulka – A flower
- Chunkey – Healthy and strong
- Chunmay – Supreme consciousness
- Chunida – The one chosen as best
- Churaman – A sensitive person, a lover of freedom
- Chudamani – Crest, jewel, adorned by the gods
- Chudaroli – Lit by a fire
- Chunnilal – One who is artistic or charismatic
- Chushruth – The soul of Lord Vishnu
- Chudarmani – Bright, brilliant